The list below provides a summary of all media and popular press related to the Phoenix project.
- 2018 – Article in the De Onderbouwing magazine (no.30; 5/2018, p. 8)
- 2018 – Article in the Petrochem magazine (issue 4; 2018)
- 2018 – Article in the Civiele Techniek magazine (issue 4; 2018)
- 2018 – Article in the COB magazine – COB is the Dutch knowledge center for underground building (“Kenniscentrum voor ondergronds bouwen en ondergronds ruimtegebruik”). COB also issues a magazine, with which we had an interview and an article describing Phoenix and what it can do has been written (“A journey into the unknown”). The magazine will become available shortly.
- 2018 – The #1 2018 issue of TAGM (The Antea Group Magazine) published the article “Meet the Motes: de inspecteurs van de toekomst”, presenting the Phoenix concept. The article is based on an interview with Prof. Peter Baltus, TU Eindhoven and coordinator of Phoenix. [link]
- Apr 2017 – In an interview with Jean-Paul Linnartz, internet radio maker with an interest in technology, Prof. Peter Baltus explained the hardware challenges for the sensor that are needed for the Phoenix project, which include instinct-like behavior. [link]